Students with hearing impairments often experience educational gaps because their disability is invisible and includes communication difficulties. Some pretend to understand concepts without fully learning them. Use this guide to teach students with hearing impairments and improve learning outcomes.
- Tips and Strategies for Teaching Hearing Impaired Students
- Lesson Plans & Worksheets for First & Second Grade Elementary School
- Teaching the Blind or Visually Impaired Student: Teaching Tips, Lesson Plans & Advice
- Hearing Impairment: Teaching Strategies for an Inclusive Classroom
- Creative, Skills-Based Third, Fourth & Fifth Grade Lesson Plans, Worksheets & Thematic Units