Multiple Choice -- 3 points each.
1. Who was the first character to die?
a) Marston c) Lombard
b) Blore d) Wargrave
2. Who was the villain -- the true U.N. Owen?
a) Wargrave c) Isaac Morris
b) Lombard d) Blore
3. What was going on his personal life to make him set up this scheme?
a) divorce c) disease
b) loss of career d) cruelty to animals
4. What animal was Justice Wargrave compared to?
a) wolf c) wallaby
b) tortoise d) shark
5. What animal was Philip Lombard compared to?
a) cheetah c) tortoise
b) kangaroo d) wolf
6. Who was Vera “guilty" of permitting to die?
a) Hugo c) Mrs. Rogers
b) Cyril d) Edward Seton
7. Which person on the island sent his wife’s lover to his death?
a) General Macarthur c) Rogers
b) Philip Lombard d) Justice Wargrave
8. Who was Beatrice Wilson?
a) Emily Brent’s sister c) the maid on the island
b) Vera Claythorne’s roommate d) Emily Brent’s former maid
9. Who had Justice Wargrave sentenced to death?
a) Landor c) Seton
b) Armitage d) Pacman Jones
10. What had Blore done to earn his place on the island?
a) murdered 21 tribesmen c) committed perjury
b) shot a pedestrian d) watched too much of “The Hills"
11. What was the Rogers’ “crime"?
a) sending a boy to drown c) stealing from a bank
b) committing perjury d) not giving their employer medicine
12. Which person ran over two small children in a car?
a) Vera c) Blore
b) Emily Brent d) Marston
13. Who was Isaac Morris?
a) U.N. Owen’s agent c) the secret murderer
b) the boat pilot d) the train conductor
14. How did he die?
a) suicide c) hit by a train
b) poisoned d) hit with a clock
Key: A, A, C, B, D, B, A, D, C, C, D, D, A, B