- slide 1 of 2
Respond to Learners' Needs
Every teacher wants to be more responsive to learners' needs in order to fully prepare their students for college and their roles in society. Find appropriate strategies and methodologies to accommodate your student's strengths and weaknesses. Many teachers have realized the benefits of interactive learning environments making full use of technology. Think you know your teaching methods and strategies pretty well? Test your knowledge of some of the most important pedagogical techniques used in today's classroom.
- slide 2 of 2
Test Your Knowledge of Instructional Strategies
- National Center of Educational Outcomes: Glossary of Teaching Strategies.
- Bursuck, W.D., Friend. Including Students with Special Needs. Pearson Education, 2009.
- Source: author's own experience.
- JSTOR: Canadian Journal of Education: Teaching Strategies: Is Discovery One of Them? Stewart, Douglas J.
- Program in Support of Teaching and Learning: Teaching Strategies, George Mason University.