- Easy Easter Egg Watercolor Art Project
This watercolor tutorial shows you how to make an easy and colorful art project for children in grades 1-8. Students will learn watercolor painting techniques using simple materials. The results are stunning. Try this project at home or at school.
- Understanding the Dream: Two Martin Luther King Jr. Day Crafts for Kindergartners
Kindergartners aren't too young to understand the dream Martin Luther King Jr. shared with the world. His vision of racial equality is a lesson learned at any age. Your class can make memorable crafts that reinforce the values of tolerance, respect and impartiality.
- Lessons and Ideas to Teach Native Americans' Unique History and Culture
Grab your student's attention with these fun and interesting Native American lesson plans. Find lessons and informational articles for preschool and elementary teachers for a variety of different tribes.
- Have Some St. Patrick's Day Fun With These Activities, Lessons & Classroom Ideas
Everyone's a little bit Irish on St. Patrick's Day! This is a great time to engage the entire classroom in learning activities that celebrate the traditions of Ireland. Try these festive, hands-on activities for some educational fun that will seem more like playing than learning.
- Lesson Plans & Ideas to Grow Seeds in the Classroom
The world of seeds is a fascinating one when you think about it, which your students probably don't! Show them the seeds around them, help them learn about the cycle of a plant by sowing and caring for their own seeds, and lots more activities. These lesson plans really grow your pupils' learning.
- Brilliant Bells! A Musical Interpretation of the Christmas Bell Legend For Grade School
The true meaning of the Christmas bell is one that greatly represents the spirit of the holiday and brings peace to those who listen. Here is a musical suggestion to use with this meaningful legend.
- Do Oil and Water Mix? Three Experiments for Elementary Students
You may be thinking that oil and water don't mix. But students will tell you differently when they produce evidence to counter that claim. These three oil and water experiments teach the concepts of solubility and emulsion. Hassle-free, high interest learning is certain!
- When I Grow Up: Career Day Projects and Crafts
Celebrate elementary school career day with projects and crafts that allow students to open their minds and imaginations to possible professions. Crafts projects are great for younger students, while the older ones will benefit from working on projects related to their career goals.
- It's Music to My Ears! A Collection of Fun Elementary Music Lesson Plans
With so many arts programs axed from school budgets, educators are struggling to fit music appreciation into their regular class schedules. Even without a budget, educators can teach music to students in grades K-5 with these fun lesson plans.
- Howl for Halloween! - Classroom Song Ideas and Lyrics
As a Music teacher, Halloween is my favorite time of year and the students love it too! If you are looking for some fun and frightening songs to teach your students, you have come to the right place. Enter at your own risk!
(4 of 38)