The first impression students and parents receive of a teacher is the classroom. Stepping through the door into the room where learning is to take place can make or break a relationship. This quiz is designed to help pinpoint some key areas for teachers to reflect upon when setting up their classrooms.
Creating a Welcoming Classroom Environment
Opps, Quiz engine needs updating…
- Kids Health: Developing Your Child's Self-esteem – http://kidshealth.org/parent/positive/talk/self_esteem.html#
- Slide Share: Creating a Positive Classroom Environment – http://www.slideshare.net/kstashuk/creating-a-positive-classroom-environment
- Teacher Vision: Creating an Effective Physical Classroom Environment – http://www.teachervision.fen.com/classroom-management/decorative-arts/6506.html?page=1&detoured=1
- Chang, M., A Learning Space the Works. Scholastic Teachers. September 2003 – http://www2.scholastic.com/browse/article.jsp?id=3886
- Prepare Respond Recover: Childrens Needs – http://www.preparerespondrecover.com/childrensneeds/strategies.html