- Jenkins, M. A., Langlais, P. J., Delis, D., & Cohen, R. A. "Attentional Dysfunction Associated with Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Among Rape Survivors." The Clinical Neuropsychologist, 2000.
- Nixon, R. D., Nishith, P., & Resick, P. A. "The Accumulative Effect of Trauma Exposure on Short-Term and Delayed Verbal Memory in a Treatment-Seeking Sample of Female Rape Victims." Journal of Traumatic Stress, 2004.
- Bremner, J. D., Vermetten, E., Afzal, N., & Vythilingam, M. "Deficits in Verbal Declarative Memory Function in Women with Childhood Sexual Abuse-Related Posttraumatic Stress Disorder." The Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease, 2004.
- National Center for PTSD: PTSD in Children and Teens
- Bremner, J.D., et al. "MRI-Based Measurements of Hippocampal Volume in Combat-Related Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder." American Journal of Psychiatry,1995.