Inexpensive Promethean Alternative Setup
First let me help you get this inexpensive Promethean Alternative program up and running.
1. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Regional and Language Options.
2. On the Languages tab, under Text services and input languages, click Details.
3. Under Preferences, click Language Bar.
4. Select the Show the Language bar on the desktop and Show additional Language Bar icons in task bar check box.
5. After clicking OK Select the Advanced tab in the Text and Input Languages window.
6. Select the Compatibility Configuration box and click OK.
7. Click Apply on the Regional and Language Options window.
8. Bookmark this page so that you can come right back.
9. Restart your computer. This is important if you want to use the program outside of Word.
For more help visit: http://support.microsoft.com keyword search Language Bar.
If you have just completed the steps above welcome back! Now let’s get started with a few basic pointers and the rest is up to your imagination. You should now see a gray tool bar on your desktop. You can move it where you want or minimize it to the task bar.