This is an easy way to make a guitar using an old shoe box or tissue box, rubber bands, scissors, a paper-towel tube, and a pencil.
1) Find an old shoe box, tissue box, or other cardboard box. Then have an adult cut an oval shaped hole in the top.
2) Stretch a few rubber bands around the box and over the hole.
3) Put a pencil under the rubber bands on one side of the hol;e.
4) Tape on a paper towel tube and decorate your new guitar box!
Here's what you'll need...
• 2 Paper plates
• Yarn or ribbon
• Paint and Brush
1) Paint your paper plates - eating side down.
2) Once they're dry glue your plates together.
3) After they are securely in place punch holes around your paper plate.
4) With yarn or ribbon, tie on your bells.
Now you're ready to make some music!