1) Cut out a piece of the cardboard that has a one and a half inch border for the frame.
2) Cut out a piece of construction paper that is the exact same size.
3) Glue both pieces together.
4) Staple the ribbon to both ends of the top of the frame.
5) Center the child's picture in between the ribbon and glue.
6) Cut four strips of construction paper, one inch in size.
7) Put all four pieces together and cut the tips diagonally, to can create a border for the frame.
8) Glue them to the frame and let dry.
9) Lightly spread glue over the strips and sprinkle sand or another material (glitter, small objects) and let dry.
10) Glue tiny seashell pieces to the frame and let dry.
Note: You can go with the spirit of creativity and customize this frame, with your children's help. They can write their name over the picture on the construction paper. You can add glitter to the portion of the background or anything that you or your children desire. But, it is most important that they have fun creating their customized frames to show off those great photos..