1) (optional) Use a large piece of cardboard on the back of the poster board, you can staple them to each other.
2) Draw a large square that reaches at least one inch from the vertical edges of the poster board, but not to the top of the board.
3) Leave some of the top of the poster board to allow for your child's personalization of the game.
4) Now half the large square and then draw it into fourths.
5) Use the construction paper to cut shapes almost as large as the fourths on the board.
6) Cut two pieces of the same shape place one of each shape on the poster board within a square and glue it well.
7) Glue the sticky side of the velcro in the center of each shape (optional)
8) Glue more cardboard to the back of each matching shape.
9) Glue the opposite side of the velcro in the center of the matching shape.
10) Have Fun!
This shape activities game will reinforce their knowledge of shapes or teach them for the first time. Now, you and your child can have fun playing the "Sticky Shapes Game!"