Write the equation that is described below and solve. Label your answer.
1. There are 5 bags. There are 3 balls in each bag. How many total balls are there?
2. There are 3 serving trays. There are 7 cupcakes on each tray. How many total cupcakes are there?
3. There are 9 rows in a classroom. There are 4 desks in each row. How many total desks are there in the classroom?
4. There are 6 classrooms. There are 5 computers in each classroom. How many total computers are there?
5. There are 8 families living on the street. Each family has 2 pets. How many total pets are there?
6. There are 24 school bus wheels. There are 4 wheels on each school bus. How many school buses are there?
7. There are 40 chairs around the tables in the dining hall. There are 8 chairs around each table. How many tables are there in the dining hall.
8. There are 32 seats on an airplane. There are 4 seats in each row. How many rows of seats are there on the airplane?
9. There are 49 cupcakes. There are 7 cupcakes on each serving tray. How many serving trays are there?
10. There are 18 tricycle wheels. There are 3 wheels on each tricycle. How many tricycles are there?
11. A floor needs 10 rows of tiles with 8 tiles in each row. How many total tiles are needed?
12. There are 5 bicycles. Each bicycle has 2 wheels. How many total bicycle wheels are there?
13. There are 24 toy cars. There are 8 party bags. How many toy cars are in each party bag?
14. There are 36 cupcakes. There are 4 serving trays. How many cupcakes are there on each serving tray?
15. There are 72 seats on an airplane. There are 6 seats in each row. How many rows of seats are there on the airplane?
Solve for the unknown that makes the equation true.
16. 9 x 6 = ?
17. 7 x ? = 84
18. 30 / 5 = ?
19. 5 / ? = 5
20. ? / 8 = 12