Henry Grandfather Dr. Moore Mrs. Moore Joe Watch
Jessie Benny Violet Captain Daniel Morris Mike
Fill in the blank with one of the character’s names:
1. ________is the oldest of the four Alden children.
2. ________seems to know a lot for only being a handy-man.
3. Joe is teaching _____________to play a violin.
4.___________built cupboards for the dishes.
5. ___________lives in the little hut by the dock.
6. _____________wanted to bring her paints and paper to the island.
7. ______________wanted to bring his bear.
8. __________________brought ham and more dishes for a big dinner on the island.
9. ____________________and Captain Daniel kept the secret about Joe.
10. ______________________ has the job of putting the grocery list in the box on the dock and then picking up the groceries after Captain Daniels brought them from the mainland.
11. ___________________ is the family dog.
12. __________________ does most of the cooking for the family.
13. __________________ is Henry’s friend.
14. ________________ finds the treasure box buried in the sand.
15. _______________ saved the boy who was drowning.
16. _______________ is Grandfather’s nephew.
17._______________ owns the island.
18. _______________ warned the children to get out of the cave before the water got higher.
19. _________________ sent the children a box of sweaters.
20. _________________ taught the children how to catch lobsters.