Prices are average in terms of Podcast language courses. However, the cost is relatively low compared to what you would pay to hire a private tutor or attend a formal language class. You can try out Spanishpod for free for seven days. Their website has more information about the free trial. If you like the course, then you can subscribe from one month up to two years. Visit Spanishpod.com for more information.
Here is an overview of the subscription levels:
The Basic Subscription
An introductory step to learning Spanish, the Basic Subscription is for the learner who wants to follow the audio conversation and select only those lessons of interest to them. This includes:
* Starts from $5 a month.
* A personal podcast RSS feed to make it easier to get your lessons, be they bookmarked from the archive or from subscriptions to future podcasts
* High quality audio file with the dialog transcript available on your iPod
The Premium Subscription
The Spanishpod Premium Subscription offers full access to all learning materials & study tool making it ideal for full-time study. This subscription includes:
* Starts from $17 a month.
* Full suite of online lessons and review resources
* Vocabulary study tools
* Extensive reference resources
* iPhone access
The Praxis Subscription
For the true linguaphile who is not content with learning just one language. The Praxis Pass gives you access to all Praxis Language products so you can learn Spanish, German, French, and many other languages at the same time with podcast lessons. This subscription includes:
* Starts from $23 a month
* Full premium access to all Praxis Language products