Free Chinese Lesson: True or False
Once you've listened to the short monologue, write whether the following answers are true or false.
In this Chinese listening exercise, you will hear about a young university student introducing herself. Carefully read the following True or False questions.
1. Yong Huan is 32 years old ( ).
2. She is a student at university ( ).
3. In her free time, she enjoys going running ( ).
4. Huan has a small cat, its name is “Honey" ( ).
5. Huan’s pet is in China ( ).
Have a piece of paper handy next to your computer and write down “F" for false and “T" for true for each one of the questions.
In case you’re having a hard time, a written transcript is available in the next section.