My Character Analysis of Romeo and Juliet, Part 1
1. Friar Lawrence: Friar Lawrence's plans were irresponsible and reckless. Ecclesiastical leaders, in addition, should be held to a higher standard.
2. Romeo: As a husband, Romeo really needed to step up and control his emotions. How'd you like this guy governing your family, or teaching your children, or handling your investments?
3. Lord Capulet: Capulet needs to stop slapping his daughter around and start listening to her.
4. Nurse: Come on, Nurse. When Juliet needed you most, you deserted her. I hope you enjoy the rest of your miserable life, you traitorous wench.
5. Friar John: Come on John, your boss sent you on an important assignment and you dilly-dallied at some sick guy's house. Champions find a way to get it done. You're no champion.
6. Tybalt: I have an idea, Tybalt. Shut your mouth! Romeo was sincere. He really did like you, but you thought he was a sissy. As it turns out, you're the bigger sissy because he carved you up.
7. Mercutio: Hey dummy, it wasn't Romeo's fault you got killed by Tybalt. It was your fault. You're the idiot who ran his mouth one too many times. You got exactly what was coming to you, so rot in hell!